FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1.- Use of the Diplomatic Bag
The Diplomatic Bag is an eminently institutional mail service, it is not used for personal and/or private purposes.
2.- Granting of Financial Aid
Diplomatic Missions do not have budget items for financial support, loans and/or personal expenses.
3.- Facilitate Official Translators
The bilingual staff of the Embassy do not have a regulatory license that allows them to work as Public Interpreters, therefore; Their translations are not valid before foreign authorities.
4.- Travel Support
The Embassy is not vested with authority to pay for trips of a personal and/or lucrative nature for third parties.
5.- Currency Exchange
It is not permitted for Diplomatic headquarters to exchange foreign currency into national currency; It is not within its powers.
6.- Single Letter
The Civil Status Certification must be processed in Venezuela and must be legalized by the Ministry of Popular Power for Interior Relations and Justice.
7.- Issuance of Identity Card
The Identity Card can only be issued or renewed by the Administrative Service for Immigration and Immigration Identification (SAIME), attached to the Ministry of Popular Power for the Interior and Justice. To renew the Identity Card, you must necessarily travel to Venezuela to carry out this procedure. The Venezuelan Consulates only issue and renew the passports of Venezuelan citizens residing abroad.
8.- Hague Apostille
This necessary procedure for National documents to have legal validity abroad in Venezuela is only carried out by the Ministry of Popular Power for Foreign Affairs; since it is the only organization that can place the Hague Apostille. It is important to note that the document to APOSTILLAR must have complied with legal legalization in the competent authorities. (OFFICIAL GAZETTE Nº 36,446, DATED MAY 5, 1998, IN FORCE SINCE MARCH 15, 1999)
9.- Good Conduct Letter
The issuance of this Document was eradicated for legal purposes, only the Criminal Record Letter issued by the Ministry of the Interior and Justice and Peace of Venezuela is valid.
10.- Criminal Record Letter
This document is requested by the Criminal Records Division, attached to the Vice Ministry of Legal Security of the Ministry of Popular Power for Internal Relations of Justice and Peace of the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, it is the only instance that issues Certification of Criminal Record Registration to the public authorities or duly authorized persons.
You can consult the Ministry’s website to find out about the requirements: http://www.mpprij. gob.ve/
In order for a person to process the request for a criminal record in Venezuela, they must make a notarized power of attorney in which they authorize a third party to carry out said procedure before the Ministry of Popular Power for Interior Relations and Justice and the Ministry of Popular Power.
11.- Perform Divorces
Divorce is a private procedure that must be carried out by the interested party personally or through a lawyer in Venezuela, since this constitutes a private action trial for Venezuelan legislation and therefore, no Venezuelan Diplomatic Mission or Consulate is authorized to exercise these legal actions.
• Act as a travel agency.
• Get you a job abroad.
• Guarantee better treatment in a hospital or prison than that granted to nationals of that country.
• Defray personal expenses, grant financial aid and/or lend money.
• Make official translations of public documents.
• Process Criminal Records, Single Status Letters, Divorces or Birth Certificates in Venezuela.
• Celebrate marriages.
Article 7: “Venezuelans who have another nationality must use Venezuelan nationality for their entry, stay and exit from the territory of the Republic, and must identify themselves as such in all civil and political acts.”
The National Institute of Comprehensive Agricultural Health (INSAI), as the entity responsible for regulating the export, import and internal transfer of animals and plants in the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela, announces the necessary requirements for the entry of pets, canines and/or Felines to the country:
1. Original and Copy of Current Anti-Rabies Vaccination Certificate, with a period of no more than one (1) year.
2. Original and Copy of Valid International Health Certificate, stating that the specimen to be imported was subjected to an evaluation and that, at the time of this, it did not present signs or symptoms of any infectious contagious disease (valid for one (1 ) month).
3. Original and Copy of the Valid Vaccination Card, which shows the application of vaccines (Sextuple in the case of Canines and triple in the case of Felines) and identifies the batch, expiration date, name of the product (valid for one (1) year ).
4. Original and Copy of Current Internal and External Deworming Certificate, containing the complete identification of the product used and the date of its application (valid for three (3) months).
5. Zoosanitary export certificate for pets (Canines and/or Felines) from the country of origin issued by the competent authorities of the country of origin.
6. Pets that are going to enter Venezuela from the European Union must have an identification microchip for pets (Canines and/or Felines) and the Rabies Neutralizing Antibodies test or, failing that, present the original and a copy of the pet’s passport. the European Union of your pet.