- Make an appointment online.
- Fill the Visa Application Form.
- Passport with at least six (6) months of validity at the time of your visa request.
- Two (2) recent, 2″ by 2″ color photographs.
- A ticket confirming that you will be continuing to a third country.
- You must also supply the following information:
- Name of airline carrier
- Flight number
- Date that you will be entering to and departing from Venezuela
- Name of entry and departing Venezuelan port or airport.
- If you are a crew member on vessels or aircraft, you must present your marine or flying credentials, whichever is applicable.
- A payment of 50.00 Euros at the Embassy of Venezuela in Austria.
This type of visa is granted for seventy-two (72) hours with a single entry. If the ticket indicates that the applicant will need to return to Venezuela in order to transit back to his country of origin, the country where his address is established, or the country of which he is a resident, the visa will be granted for two entries, with seventy-two (72) hours for each stay.