VISITOR VISA Fixed Income
Issued to visitors whose income is derived from legal investments, interest income, benefits or retirement allowances produced outside Venezuela, if such income is over US$1,200 per month. If the head of a household travels with his family, he or she shall additionally show documentary proof of a permanent monthly source of income generated abroad in the amount of US$500 per family member traveling with him.
- Make an appointment online.
- Fill the Visa Application Form.
- Passport with at least six (6) months of validity at the time of your visa request.
- Two (2) recent, 2″ by 2″ color photographs
- Legal attestation of the monthly income and the family relationship that exists with the person or persons who travel with him. The pertinent authorities from the visiting person’s country of origin must issue said attestation.
- A payment of $ 60.00 (the equivalent sum in Euros, at the daily exchange rate) at the Embassy of Venezuela in Austria.