VISITOR VISA Work Permit
Type of visa must be authorized by the Ministry of the Interior and Justice, with the prior consent of the Venezuelan Ministry of Labour. The Venezuelan enterprise or citizen interested in hiring the services of foreigners must apply before the aforementioned ministries.
The requirements that need to be met by the hiring parties in the country shall be established by the aforementioned Ministries.
Artists, foreign correspondents of a news service, and sporting activity professionals involved in lucrative activities. Their representatives in Venezuela only need to obtain an authorization from the Ministry of the Interior and Justice; this agency shall establish the visa requirements and the period of time for which the applicants are authorized to stay in the country.
- Make an appointment online.
- Fill the Visa Application Form.
- Passport with at least six (6) months of validity at the time of your visa request.
- Two (2) recent, 2″ by 2″ color photographs.
- To grant this visa, the Consular Section of the Venezuelan Embassy must receive prior authorization from the National Office of Identification and Foreign Population Affairs (Oficina Nacional de Identificación y Extranjería ONI-DEX)
- One (1) photocopy of the contract of employment.
- A certified copy of the work permit issued by the Venezuelan Labor Ministry. Artists, foreign press correspondents, and sporting professionals involved in lucrative activities are exempt from this requirement.
One (1) photocopy of the university titles, diplomas or certificates that evidence the profession of the authorized visa in order to guarantee the applicant’s employment condition.
- Satisfactory medical certificate.
- An original police certificate (Police Records)
- A payment of $ 60.00 (the equivalent sum in Euros, at the daily exchange rate) at the Embassy of Venezuela in Austria.