VISITOR VISA Venezuelan Family
Issued to the spouse of a Venezuelan citizen, only if the marriage was celebrated in a foreign country and registered before the Venezuelan Consulate; to economically dependent children under eighteen (18) years of age; and to parents or parents in law, with the previous legal attestation of the family relationship.
- Make an appointment online.
- Fill the Visa Application Form.
- Passport with at least six (6) months of validity at the time of your visa request.
- Two (2) recent, 2″ by 2″ colour photographs.
- Family Kinship by consanguinity:
- Children’s birth certificates.
- Birth certificate of the Venezuelan citizen if he or she is accompanied by his or her parents.
- In the event of kinship by affinity:
- Birth certificate of the foreign spouse if accompanied by parents-in-law.
- Confirmed ticket of all members of the family that will be residing in the country.
- A payment of 60.00 Euros at the Embassy of Venezuela in Austria.