VISITOR VISA Entrepreneur/Industrialist
Issued to persons who prove that they own or are engaged in the management of an enterprise or industry established in the country of which they are residents, and that they have branch offices in Venezuela and enter the country to carry out activities related with said enterprise or industry.
- Make an appointment online.
- Fill the Visa Application Form.
- Passport with at least six (6) months of validity at the time of your visa request.
- Two (2) recent, 2″ by 2″ colour photographs.
- The applicant must present a letter issued by the pertinent Chamber or Association of Commerce or Industry, or the mercantile registry number of the enterprise or industry with which he is associated.
- A payment of $ 60.00 (the equivalent sum in Euros, at the daily exchange rate) at the Embassy of Venezuela in Austria.